1. Part-time Marketing and Sales
Role: Junior Sales and Marketing
Compensation: 15-17 per hour + Bonus + Fuel Allowance
Employment Type: 3-6 Months Part Time/Temporary/Contract (Can be converted into Full Time Role based on performance)
Bonus: Yes (Based on weekly Targets)
Travel Allowance: Yes (job required travelling in local city to meet potential customers)
Work timings: Flexible
Start Date: At the Earliest
Number of Positions:
Toronto – 1
Edmonton – 1
Vancouver – 1
- Understand and learn about TicketsPi and identify potential customers for discussion with the leadership team
- Prepare weekly report on the pipeline of customers with their activities.
- Connect with Event Organizers, Tourism operators and explain about TicketsPi platform for adoption
- Responsible for onboarding of customers into TicketsPi
- Prepare weekly reports of all local city attractions and build models to onboard the customers
- Responsible to contact Small Businesses(Restaurants, real estates, CA, doctors, lawyers, etc..) with sales pitch and onboard into TicketsPi
- Help with inputs on Sales and Marketing strategy
- Must have a Car and valid driving license
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in Canada
- Able to work independently(Remotely) with little inputs. Meet Weekly Targets.
- Must be knowledgeable about local city, event happenings
- Should love travelling, talking to people
- Influencer and create open dialogues and close deals with ease
- Committed to Organization Goals
- Previous experience in Event Management and Tourism industry is an asset but not mandatory.
- Based on Target like
- Number of Organizers Contacted
- Number of Organizers On Boarded into TicketsPi
- Number of Events Created in TicketsPi
TicketsPi is a product of Gnapi Inc. TicketsPi is a next generation event ticketing platform simplifying ticketing experience for organizers.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org